I wanted to let you all know that I am aware of the ongoing problem, and that I’m doing what I can to make those ridiculous e-mails stop as well as to remove those “posts” from the RSS feed. Because I’m using a full-service host I have to wait on them to look at the backend of things, but I’ve done everything I can in the meantime. There doesn’t seem to be any malware, I’ve made sure my plugins, theme, and software are all as up-to-date as possible, and I’m keeping a careful eye on login attempts and other suspicious-looking things. For now, that’s all I can really do until Flywheel gets back to me.
I know this is frustrating, and I thank all of you for your patience with me as I try to get this sorted. I realized I could subscribe to my own blog so I could see what you were seeing, so thank you for all your amazing help but you can sit tight now and forget about them. For RSS/Feedly/Bloglovin’ subscribers, you’re seeing the same posts that are being e-mailed, so just ignore those for the time being.
Hopefully we’ll be able to move past all of this soon and I can get back to the better parts of running my own blog.